Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON XPRESSHOPING
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Xpresshoping Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Upload Your Best Selling Products
And Start Selling
- We make the whole process easy, helping you connect directly with buyers
Package and ship with ease
- We provide a custom recommendation for the best shipping service and packaging option. You’ll get a discounted rate on postage by using Xpresshoping shipping labels. To sell locally and Internationally.
Get payments and grow your business
- You can schedule either daily, weekly or monthly payouts, and we'll deposit your earnings directly into your Bitcoin, PayPal or bank account.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
Seller's share their successful Story on Xpresshoping
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Xpresshoping
How do fees work on Xpresshoping?
Joining and starting a shop on Xpresshoping is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 1.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with Bitcoin/PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
it’s easy to set up a shop on Xpresshoping. Create an Xpresshoping account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Xpresshoping fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with Bitcoin/PayPal, funds from Bitcoin/PayPal sales on Xpresshoping will be deposited into your Bitcoin/PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal or Bitcoin. You will not incur any charges when you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Xpresshoping?
Xpresshoping provides a marketplace for crafters, artists, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 18 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.